Bikholidays in South Tyrol
To bike through a magical coulisse …what does your hearth want more? 800 km routes network with amazing trails, specialist Bikehotels and tour-cards of this area are inviting you on a unfor-gettable mountain bike experience under the Rosengarten and Latemar in the UNESCO world natural heritage Dolomites. Professional tour guides and bike schools offer daily guided bike tours.
>> tour tips:
- Rosengarten Tour: Pleasant route and not too difficult for family and beginners. A long downhill part and splendid views of the Catinaccio. From Nova Levante you take the chairlift and go as far as the farmstead Frommer and from there on the Nigra Pass and further on again, this time taking a forest path to the "Maso Schiller" and from where you enjoy a great view. Then you pass down by the "Fossa del Lupo" where story has it that it was at this very point that the last wolf to be captured, this back in 1822, was found. From here you go back down to Nova Levante.
- Chairlift: Laurino I
- Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Distance: 19 km
- Total Attitude difference: 330 hm
- Difficulty: easy
- Great Latemar Tour: This classic tour can be approached from Obereggen, Pampeago or Predazzo. It comprises a circular style itinerary around the great Latemar massif with breathtaking scenery of the Dolomites. We suggest the clockwise route, the tour is varied and it is always possible to do by bike.
- Cabinlift: Predazzo - Gardonè
- Chairlift: Passo Feudo, Latemar
NEW:In summer 2014 will be introduced the new mountainbike – card.
The mountainbike card can be used on the cable car Nova Levante, the cable car Predazzo and the chairlift Gardonè for one drive-up of each lift in a day. With this card it will be possible to make the Latemar-round with a day-ticket.
€ 15,00 for adults
€ 7,50 for children from 8 to 16 years
Children under 8 years are free of charge.
Mountainbike-transportation is inclusive.
The card is available on the pay-desk of every lift.